How To Join
The society’s membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
Rates applicable from 2020/2021
|Student membership (young people up to 21)||£1|
Please send your subscription to:-
Barton upon Humber Civic Society
c/o The Ropewalk
Barton upon Humber
Why Become a Member?
- Annual Newsletter
- Free entry to 10 lectures and the AGM
- Obtain advice on renovating and building issues.
- Access the society’s historical archives.
- Enjoy guided walks and tours.
- Be involved in decision making relating to development in the community and in crediting good practice.
- Have the rewarding satisfaction of knowing you are playing an active part in shaping Barton’s future and preserving Barton’s past.
The Town gets:
- Tree planting and maintenance
- Support towards the Town Council’s Hanging Basket competition
- Bulb planting
- Blue plaques
- Publication and distribution of walk leaflets