AGM followed by Baysgarth Park Update
July 16 @ 7:30 pm
Baysgarth Park was gifted to the people of Barton by Mrs. Thomas Ramsden in 1930. North Lincolnshire Council took ownership in 1996. Thanks to the efforts of the local community, in partnership with the Council, the Park now has a Green Flag Award recognising it as one of the UK’s very best green spaces, beautifully maintained and with excellent facilities.